Friday, May 27, 2005

 

Politician Spot

Reading my friend Keith's blog yesterday (as everyone should - I posted a link a week or so ago so go back, find the link and check it out), he mentioned in passing his "interest" in Conservative MP and general telegenic fop about town Boris Johnson.

Imagine my surprise then at 2pm that afternoon to walk past an Italian restaurant in Lamb's Conduit near Russell Square and see Boris eating al fresco with a couple of ladies.

This is not the first time this has happened. A few months back just after the scandal that led to his sacking from the Shadow Cabinet, I was having lunch in the High Street Kensington Wagamama when he walked in to dine, again, with a lovely lady.

I can think of a long list of people I would rather walk into when I am out than him, to be honest.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?