Friday, September 23, 2005

 

Excited


It's really going to happen! There is a new Kate bush album for the first time in 12 years coming in November, and a single beforehand.

I don't want to get so excited that it will never meet my expectations, but I am really, really looking forward to this. Anyway, it would have to be pretty dire for me not to love it - I'm one of the few people to point out the positive parts to The Red Shoes (although I struggle to justify Lenny henry doing backing vocals), and for years I tried to convince myself that Terence Trent D'Arby's Neither Fish Nor Flesh was great, and not a pretentious pile of drivel.

Anyhow, new Kate songs. A drawing on the single cover by her little boy, Bertie. I think I will go home and listen to Hounds of Love later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?