Thursday, January 05, 2006

 

fury


So I've just been to the bank to sort out a savings account book which I though I had mislaid, only to discover that someone has stolen it and emptied my account of a four figure sum of money. I now have to report the theft at the police and then give the bank the crime report to see what they can do about refunding my money, if at all possible. This will take time and I am not convinced that I will ever see my money again.

I am so angry at the moment, I am ready to explode. Frankly the electric chair in the photo is too good for them, if they ever get caught, but google images could not provide me with a picture of someone getting his balls cut off with a blunt and rusty penknife whilst having his tackle eaten by rats.

Really, really furious.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?