Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 

back with a vengance and on a mission



My dear friend Keith Boadwee was recently interviewed on Best Gay Blogs about his blog. Whilst initially disappointed to see neither mine nor Mac's blog listed on his Top 5 favourite blogs, I feel this is only fair as I barely blog once a week and Mac has barely had the time this year to blog more than once a month.

I am now on a mission to blog more often, to impart humour and wisdom, and of course music and comic reviews, in the hope to work my way up onto Boadwee's top 5.

Keep watching Keith, soon you'll possibly be addicted (and I am looking out for Britpop bathroom accessories to bribe you with when you come over in July too)


Comments:
andy, exactly right! to have an effective blog (and believe me, i'm the voice of experience now), you've got to blog at least every other day. people won't come back if they know they can't expect new content.
if you blog regularly, i will do everything i can to help build your audience. i'm averaging about a hundred a day at the moment. thanks for blogging about little 'ol me! i love you and can't wait to see you in just a little over a month. i really hope you can come a day or so before the weekend so we can really have a proper visit. love you to bits. xo kb
 
I'm aiming to come up on the Thursday, so we'll have a couple of days before T and your departure the next day.

really looking forward to seeing you again

xx
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?