Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 

Lovely Lady



As an ardent DC Comics reader, I couldn't not pass comment on the arrival of a new Batwoman.

Personally, I'm not much of a Batfan so I have little interest in this in general, but I will be watching with interest the attention and reviews she gets because they have decide that she is to be Kathy Kane, "lesbian socialite by night and a crime fighter by later in the night"

Lesbian. That will get all the fanboys going.

She may not have the handbag which the original 50s/60s kathy Kane Batwoman had, but I notice they still have given her high heels, which I'm sure are totally practical when running after criminals, leaping across the roof tops, and kicking someone where it hurts. Who said comics were sexist?

Read all about it here

http://www.dccomics.com/news/?nw=5866


Comments:
holla!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?