Friday, June 09, 2006

 

questionable mother


Mac and I have talked about this at length but I’m going to go into it once more just for effect. You have a baby and while she is barely days old, what do you do? Why not have a photo shoot resting said little girl on your back like she’s some fashion accessory? That poor child, I can only hope Geri Halliwell has invested her Spice Girls income successfully so the child doesn’t have to go to any old comprehensive school where she’ll be mercifully attacked for the stupid name of Bluebell Madonna. Geri really doesn’t have a clue, does she?

Comments:
One of the most truly grotesque photospreads I've seen in may a year. I did wonder if it was styled by the Chapman Brothers perhaps..?
 
i wish i had a baby to use a fashion accessory. much better than a clutch!
 
i was checking to see if you had blogged yet about spider man's identity revelation.
 
I'm not a Marvel comics fan so Spiderman's unmasking has passed me by, I'm afraid
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?