Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 

back again



I know, I know. A blog is for life, not just for Christmas, but I've been so up against it at work I haven't had any time to write down my thoughts or what I've been up to.

I'm working on a big one but in the meantime, I'd just like to say that last night Mac and I went to see Camille at the Scala and it was one of the most astonishing shows I have seen in ages. She was utterly stunning, the audience were totally mesmerised, and she closed the show by moving out onto the street and doing a brief a capella moment. I wish I could see her again tonight.

More shows to be reviewed either at length or in a more cursory nature later, including: Decemberists, Bad Plus, Homefires, Roddy Frame, Def Leppard, Pet Shop Boys, T in the Park, Animal Collective and Richard Swift.

No comic reviews for a bit, nothing out of the ordinary to write about.


Comments:
so, i decided to listen to camille today since you and ian both mentioned her in your blogs. she has a nice voice and the songs are okay but it's just a bit too "grown up" for my taste. reminds me of fiona apple. i miss you two. xo kb
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?